Shetland Fisheries Training Centre Trust
The NAFC Marine Centre is operated by the Shetland Fisheries Training Centre Trust (SFTCT), which is governed by a Board of eleven Trustees: one nominated by Shetland Islands Council, three representing the local seafood industries and seven independent appointees.
The Interim Manager of the NAFC Marine Centre manages the Centre, reporting to the Board of Trustees.
- Willie Shannon
- David Sandison (Shetland Aquaculture) - Chair
- John Goodlad (Independent) - Co-Vice-Chair
- Martin Leyland (Independent)- Co-Vice-Chair
- Allister Rendall (Independent)
- Brian Isbister (Independent)
- George Sutherland (Independent)
- Gordon Johnson (Seafood Shetland)
- Grant Cumming (Independent)
- Irene Hambleton (Independent)
- Simon Collins (Shetland Fishermen's Association)
- Vacant (Shetland Islands Council)