Shetland Fisheries Training Centre Trust
The NAFC Marine Centre is operated by the Shetland Fisheries Training Centre Trust (SFTCT), which is governed by a Board of 11 Trustees: one nominated by Shetland Islands Council; three representing the local seafood industries and seven independent appointees.
The Interim Manager of the NAFC Marine Centre manages the Centre, reporting to the Board of Trustees.
- Willie Shannon
- David Sandison (Shetland Aquaculture) - Chair
- John Goodlad (Independent) - Co-Vice-Chair
- Martin Leyland (Independent)- Co-Vice-Chair
- Allister Rendall (Independent)
- Brian Isbister (Independent)
- George Sutherland (Independent)
- Gordon Johnson (Seafood Shetland)
- Grant Cumming (Independent)
- Irene Hambleton (Independent)
- Mark Burgess (Shetland Islands Council)
- Simon Collins (Shetland Fishermen’s Association)